I find it a bit of a minefield when trying to work out which drinks package to book for my next cruise. In fact I probably spend far too many hours searching for the right Drinks Packages. Click for the lowdown on all of the Celebrity Drinks Packages and also frequently asked questions. However if its the Celebrity Cruises Classic Drink’s Package 2023-2024 you’re interested in keep reading.
What Are The Celebrity Cruises Drink Packages Available And How Much Are They?
- Classic Drink Package, $89 per day, plus 20% gratuities.
- Premium Drink Package, $109 per person per day, plus 20% gratuities.
- Zero Proof Drink Package (Premium Non-Alcoholic Drink Package), $30 per person per day, plus 20% gratuities.
All About The Celebrity Cruises Classic Drink’s Package?
Is the Celebrity Cruises Classic Drink’s Package Worth The Money?
I would say yes. However it does depend on how much you drink and saying this I do not mean alcoholic drinks only. But also speciality coffees, fountain sodas, mocktails and water. It does also offer a large selection of classic cocktails, many favourite wines
People often associate the drinks packages with alcohol. When in fact if you are ordering a variety of drinks though-out the day “alcoholic and non alcoholic” then a drinks package could well be the most economical way to do this.
The menus onboard are very clear so you are able to understand what you can, and can-not order on the classic drinks package.
The Non Alcoholic Zero Proof Celebrity Cruises Drink’s Package
How Much Is The Zero Proof Package
The Non Alcoholic Zero Proof Drinks Package is Celebrities’ premium non-alcoholic package costs $30.00 per person, per day plus 20% gratuities/service charge.
This replaces the soda package but offers more choice, and in many cases can be packaged to be included in your cruise fare which takes the stress of thinking about additional costs once you are on your cruise vacation.
The Zero Proof Package Includes
- Premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, & Panna
- Specialty Coffees
- Organic Teas
- Red Bull Energy Drink
- Frozen Smoothies
- Zero Proof Cocktails
- Coca-Cola And Fizzy Drink Selections
- Vitamin Water and Premium Water
- Aqua Spa Fresh Juice
- Bottled Iced Teas
The Celebrity Cruises Classic Drinks Package
How Much Is The Classic Drinks Package;
The Alcoholic Classic Drinks Package costs $89.00 per person, per day plus 20% gratuities which includes all alcoholic drinks up to $10. Including beers, Wine, spirits, wide selection of cocktails and premium coffee and tea.
What Beers Are Included In The Celebrity Classic Drinks Package;
If beer is your thing the Classic drinks package offers a wealth of options. You will find the following beers in your classic drinks package;
- Bud Light
- Coors Light
- Kirin Light
- Miller Lite
- Michelob Ultra
- Newcastle Brown Ale
- Strongbow Cider
Classic Beverage Package Spirits Included
- Gin; Beefeater, Gordon’s, Praire Gin.
- Rum; Bacardi, Bacardi and flavors, Captain Morgan’s, Malibu, Myer’s, Wray & Nephew.
- Tequilas: Don Julio Blanco, Teremana Blanco.
- Vodkas: Tito’s, Absolut and flavors, New Amsterdam, Smirnoff.
- Whiskeys; Dewar’s White Label, Famous Grouse, Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker Red, Monkey Shoulder, Seagram’s VO.
- Liqueurs and Cognacs: Campari, Galliano, Hennessy VS, Kahlua, Licor 43, Ouzo, Sambuca Romana, Southern Comfort, Tia Maria
- A large selection of wines from various regions around the world, including California, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Argentina, Chile, and Australia.
- A wide selection of cocktails.
How Much Are Drinks On Celebrity Cruises?
Here is a list of 2023 bar prices onboard Celebrity Cruises. For more drinks prices check out our Ultimate Guide To Celebrity Drinks Packages.
- Stella Artois $10
- Guinness $8
- Red Stripe $7
- Estrella Damm $9
- Strongbow $8
- Angry Orchard $7
- Chardonay $7, $9
- Grey Goose $11
- Brut Rose $9
- Prosecco $9
- Sauvignon Blanc $9
- Tempranillo $9
- Frozen Daiquiri $9
- Mint Chocolate Martini $12
- French Caribbean $9
- Coke and other soft drinks $4
- Zero Proof Water Tropic $5
- Cappuccino $5
- Earl Grey $5
Can You Upgrade Individual Drinks Over The Value Of The Classic Beverage Package?
Yes, if you order a drink over the $10 price ceiling of the classic package you’re able to pay the extra over the $10 and get a $10 dollar discount on premium drinks. I did this several times in the martini bar and was only charged the extra. Also wine by the bottle is discounted by 15%. This allows you to upgrade to artisan beers, martinis and large martinis and craft cocktails should you wish.
Can You Order More Than 1 Drink At A Time With The Celebrity Cruises Drink Package?
No, you can only order one drink at a time with each Drink Package. All packages are for single guest use only and drinks package can not be shared.
Does Everyone In Our Stateroom Need To Buy A Drink Package?
All guests wishing to purchase a Drink Package, must do so for all guests of legal drinking age in the same cabin. Uk age 18 plus, US, age 21 plus. Additionaly if one guest upgrades to the premium package all guests must upgrade.
What Is One Of Us Is Pregnant, A Recovering Alcoholic Or Have medical Issue?
These are these following exceptions for drinks packages:
- Children 12 years old and under: will NOT be required to purchase a Zero drink package.
- Teens – A Zero Proof drink package will be added
- 13 -17 years old (Europe, Asia, Australia)
- 13 – 20 years old (USA)
- Pregnant guests – A Zero Proof drink package will be added.
- Recovering alcoholic or medical issue that does not allow guests to consume alcohol. – A Zero Proof drink package will be added.
Is There A Daily Limit For Drinks?
No, there is no daily limit for drinks with Celebrity Cruises Drink Packages.
Can I Use My Drink’s Package At Labadee or CocoCay?
Yes, you are able to use Drink Packages purchased onboard or on before on your Cruise Planner at Labadee and CocoCay.
Is The Classic Drinks Package The Right Package For Me?
If you are happy with the above selection of drinks labels a then the Classic Drinks Package on Celebrity is great. I found the wine very enjoyable, although I mainly drink my wine with soda, the wines we were served at dinner all tasted great.
However if there are any of your favourites missing and you feel you would spend the extra upgrading drink I would look at the Premium Beverage Packages which inlcludes a wider choice of premium drinks and craft cocktails.
For our UK readers, check out the UK-Dollar exchange rate here to work out how much your drinks package will cost you.
Pin For Later