Royal Caribbean has released images of its newest ship, Symphony of the Seas. And even as big fans of the cruise line’s family-friendly offer, we couldn’t help by be wowed by the look of their two-level family suite.
Aptly named the Ultimate Family Suite we think this is going to take some beating. The accommodation comes with a slide from the kid’s bedroom down to the living room below; a floor-to-ceiling LEGO wall, an air-hockey table and hidden nooks for chilling.
As if that’s not enough to get the kids bouncing off the walls as soon as they board, this awesome suite also has its own 3D cinema theatre-style TV room, complete with popcorn machine and multiple gaming systems.
On the 212 square foot wrap-around balcony there’s a pool table, a ‘climbing experience’ and a full-size whirlpool with ocean views to give parents and kids somewhere to relax after a busy day on land or just enjoying the ships many family-friendly activities.
The 1,346 square feet accommodation is designed for up to eight guests with two bedrooms – perfect for large families and multi-generational groups.
More features to wow families on Symphony of the Seas
Not shy of building suspense before a new ship launch, Royal Caribbean say Symphony of the Seas is set to ‘redefine family and adventure travel in 2018’. Here’s some of the other futuristic cruise features that you can expect to amaze family cruisers:
- robot bartenders at the Bionic Bar – we need this in our lives!
- the AquaTheatre showcasing high-flying, high diving performances against an ocean backdrop
- the Ultimate Abyss, the tallest slide at sea
- the Sugar Beach sweet and ice-cream shop – who needs to sleep on a cruise anyway?
- 20 specialty and complimentary restaurants to satisfy every appetite
- Immersive theatre shows including: the ever popular ‘Hairspray’; a new original Royal Caribbean show, ‘Flight’, which is a historical satire on the evolution of air travel; a new aqua acrobatic show ‘HiRo’; and ‘1977’ a time-travel adventure on ice.
- plus, the world’s largest and ultimate laser tag arena.
Symphony of the Seas will be the largest cruise ship in the world when she debuts in April 2018. She will spend the summer season in the Mediterranean calling on ports in Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence, France; Florence/Pisa, Rome and Naples, Italy. In November she will head to Miami, Florida. Find out more about the Symphony of the Seas on the Royal Caribbean website.