Carnival Cruise Line a firm favourite in the family cruise market. Who have created endless opportunities for kid-friendly fun from its three age-specific programmes to a wide range of onboard activities and attractions. Have now, as part of the app’s expanded capabilities, added a centralised area in the form of the Carnival Cruise Line Kids App within the Carnival Hubb.
Carnival Cruise Line Kids App features age-specific youth programmes benefits:
- Camp Ocean (ages 2-11) – ocean-inspired area with 400+ arts & crafts, games and educational activities; three age groups: Penguins (2-5), Sting Rays (6-8) and Sharks (9-11).
- Circle “C” (ages 12-14) – colourful, vibrant teen space featuring active and video games, crafting activities and dance parties.
- Club O2 (ages 15-17) – cool, high-tech hangout with theme nights, dance parties, movies, karaoke and more.
A variety of family-friendly programming is also highlighted within the App, including:
- Build-A-Bear Workshop At Sea – kids make their own customised furry friend keepsake.
- Hasbro, The Game Show – family-oriented entertainment option including larger-than-life adaptations of the brand’s iconic games and activities.
- Outdoor Attractions – operating hours for WaterWorks aqua parks, SportSquare outdoor recreation area and other open-air spaces.
- Punchliner Comedy Club – early evening hilarious family-friendly comedy performances for guests of all ages.
- Seuss at Sea – fleetwide programme featuring Green Eggs and Ham with The Cat in the Hat and Friends, Seuss-a-palooza Parade and Story Time and other activities.
- Zumbini – high-energy early childhood music and movement class created by Zumba and BabyFirst combining singing, dancing and fun instruments; family classes offered on longer cruises for parent/child bonding.
“Our guests continue to be engaged and excited by our award-winning youth programmes, and the HUB App now helps parents keep up with all of the fun in one easy-to-navigate area to plan their perfect holiday. We expect this to be an extremely popular feature for families that want to maximize the fun,” said Melissa Wisecarver, director of youth experience for Carnival Cruise Line.
“We’re always looking for ways to expand the capabilities of the HUB App and we’re delighted to provide parents and families with this comprehensive overview of our offerings right at their fingertips. We have a lot more in store for the HUB App,” said Alfredo Rojas, senior director of digital product and mobile for Carnival Cruise Line.
Other benefits of the Carnival Cruise Line Kids App:
Allows parents to view a detailed, time-specific breakdown of activities and locations for Camp Ocean’s daily programming as well as check-in and check-out information and reminders.
Launched in 2015, Carnival’s HUB App has become the leading app in the cruise industry with a 4.6+ rating in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store and more than 6 million total downloads.
HUB App is designed to make the Carnival holiday experience seamless and convenient from beginning to end, allowing guests to track daily happenings on board; view food, beverage and entertainment offerings; chat with family and friends; book shore excursions; and access their Sail & Sign account.
Can You Order Food And Drinks From The Carnival Cruise Line HUB App?
The HUB App was recently expanded to allow guests to have pizza and beverages delivered anywhere on board. Further enhancements and innovations will continue to be rolled out in the coming months.
For more info about Carnival Cruise Lines Mardi Gras click HERE.