If you’re thinking of cruising with kids in 2018 The Birmingham Cruise Show is a great place to get over those post-summer blues and pick up some holiday destination inspiration. And maybe book your next family cruise!
The Show opens its doors on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September 2017 at the NEC Birmingham. Packed full of information and inspiration, it promises to bring together the leading cruise lines, specialists and holiday providers all under one roof.
Even better, entry to the Birmingham Cruise Show is free. Visitors can register for free tickets in advance on the website.
Our tips for visiting The Birmingham Cruise Show
If you’ve not visited a travel or cruise show before you’re in for a treat! However, it’s always best to go prepared so you get the most out of the day. Here’s our top tips for visiting The Birmingham Cruise Show 2017:
- Download the Cruise Show App to get mobile access to the floor plans, special offers and digital tickets in advance.
- Check out the exhibitor list before you leave home and select two or three cruise lines you’d like to speak to during the event. Don’t expect to see everyone as you’ll quickly become overwhelmed on the day.
- Have a note book and pen to jot down your questions and handy snippets of information you pick up in the expert panels.
- If you’re sure you want to book in 2018 bring your credit card and take advantage of the show-only special offers and deals.
- Take a rucksack to collect all the goodies and literature you’re going to pick up.
- Put your name into prize draws – someone attending the show will win that once in a lifetime cruise. It could be you!
- Wear flat shoes – you’re going to be covering a lot of ground during the day!
For more information visit The Birmingham Cruise Show website.