Inspiring Cruise Quotes To Get You Through Till Your Next Cruise, because if you are anything like us you are always on some sort of cruise countdown. If you dream about cruising and traveling take a look at these travel inspired cruise ship quotes about sailing the seas, watching the sunset and travelling the world. These cruise quotes have a beautiful picture alongside an inspiring quote to lift your mood.
Travelling will not feel that far away if you use cruise quotes for Instagram or Tik Tok. Try these insta worthy cruise quote images and add them to your facebook post or even your screen saver. So whether you are going to sail on Royal Caribbean, Carnival or even MSC you will have the perfect Inspiring cruise quote image for your social media.
Do you have a favourite sea quote you love that leaves you with the need to sail? let us know in comments. Also see out cruise captions for instagram post.
15 Inspiring Cruise Quotes to see you through to your next cruise vacation
These cruising quotes and sayings are from a vareity of different sources some are written by famous authors, poets and even sailors.We have even added a few of out own inspiring quotes which we love too so you will be sure to find the perfect one. You may even recognise a few but none the less we hope they fill you with motivation and Joy.
1, “I love the land, but the sea is always better”
If you are a sea lover and have your sea legs this cruise quote is perfect for you;
2. “You can not put things across by getting cross. The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea” Isak Dinesen.
Leave your bad feellings behind and run to the sea with this sea quote;
3. “Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.” Robert Henri.
Get all philosophical with this Sea quote by Robert Henri;
4. “At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much.” Robin Lee Graham.
This quote lets us know you only need the fresh air and the Sea to breath, how much do you need?;
5. “Believe. You’re halfway there”
Want to travel? Put your heart and soul in to it and you can;
6. ”A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skilled Sailor” Franklin D Roosevelt
Do you get sea sick? Bear this in mind;
7. “Without patience, a sailor I would never be.” Lee Allred.
This is me exactly! I never thought I would love the sea as much as now! Try everything and learn from it.
8.“It isn’t that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better.” – Sir Francis Drake
Until you have tried the sea life you will never know! Sailing just makes you dream.
9. “I am either packing for a cruise or planning a cruise.” Cruising For All
Feels like life right now! plan a cruise book and go! The correct packing is the key.
10.“The days pass happily with me wherever my ship sails.” Joshua Slocum.
Oh how lovely it would be to spend weeks on a ship sailing the world;
11. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” Marcel Proust.
Every time I discover a new place I am in wonder. I hope you are too with this cruise quote;
12. “In a calm sea, everyone is a pilot.” John Ray.
Sail the seas and be your own pilot with this quote;
13. “If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both saltwater mixed with air” Nayyirah Waheed
Loose yourself in the ocean and relax just like the ocean calms itself;
14. “When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.” – Dr. Samuel Johnson.
Dr Johnson wrote the dictionary or the English Language may be he knows the secret?;
15. “Let me sail the open sea. To breathe the warm and salty air and dream of things to be.” Erica Billups.
Isn’t everybody’s dream on a cruise is to sit on the balcony and take in the ocean sea air?;