People are constantly messaging us asking questions about cruise drink packages. Check out our Ultimate Drinks Package Guide and read more about the changes to P&O Drinks Packages here. But before you run off to check out the drinks packages, this post will give you all the up-to-date P&O Drinks Prices And Menus for 2023 cruises.
Do P&O Offer All Inclusive Cruises?
P&O offer 4 drinks packages.
- Deluxe Drinks Package, Price before holiday: £49.45 | On-board price: £54.95 (per person, per day)
- Classic Drinks Package, Price before holiday: £40.45 | On-board price: £44.95 (per person, per day)
- Alcohol- Free Drinks Package, Price before holiday: £22.45 | On-board price: £24.95 (per person, per day)
- Refresh Drinks Package, Price before holiday: £9.85 | On-board price: £10.95 (per person, per day)
Check our drinks package guide to find out what’s changed with the P & O drinks packages.
Do P&O Offer Discounts On Their Drinks Packages?
If you book in advance, P&O drinks packages are slightly cheaper. Other than that, P&O Drinks packages are always the same price; this is great as with some cruise lines, the prices change daily.
Are P&O Drinks Packages Worth It?
So, are P&O Cruises Drinks Packages worth the money? We have collected drinks menus from a P&O Iona cruise to show you exactly how many drinks are on P&O cruises. This will undoubtedly help you decide if drinks packages are good value.
Although even if you aren’t interested in a drinks package, this guide will give you a definite idea of how much drinks cost on P&O Cruises.
How Much Are Drinks On P&O Cruises?
The menus below show you exactly how much drinks are. However, we also listing some drinks’ prices as a quick reference guide.
Drinks Prices And Menus On P&O Cruises
Here are a selection of drinks and the prices you can expect to pay onboard P&O, the prices as you can see are very reasonable and not over inflated at all.
Do They Sell Beer On P&O Cruises And What Are The Prices?
Yes there’s a good selection of beers including draft beers. Below is a range of some of the beers available on P&O and the prices.
- Corona, pint £4.85
- Fosters, £4.95
- Stella Artois, pint £5.00
- Budweiser, 330ml bottle £4.85
- Old Speckled Hen, 500ml £5.05
- Guinness draught can 440 ml can £5.05
- Doom Bar, £5.05
Pool And Deck Bars New Drinks Menus 2023
Do They Sell Cider On P&O Cruises?
Yes, this is just a selection of a few of the choice of Cider On P&O Cruises. Cider drinkers are fussy, I know, so it’s great to know there is a good selection available as this is not always the case in contrast to American based cruise lines, who generally offer a more limited choice of cider.
- Aspall Cyder, £5.30
- Thatchers Gold, £5.30
- Strongbow Cider, £4.85
- Rekorderling Fruit Cider, £5.30
Wine And Champagne Prices On P&O Cruises
- Pinot Grigio, Italy, large £8.95, small £6.85
- Sauvignon Blanc, large £9.50, small, £7.15
- Chardonnay, large £7.75, small £6.25
- Zinfandel Rose, large £8.05, small £6.25
- Rioja, large £8.05, small £6.25
- Cabernet Sauvignon, large £7.50, small £5.95
- Taittinger Rose Champagne, £9.25 glass
- Prosecco, £6.45 glass
Soft Drinks And Mocktail Price On P&O Cruises
Here is an idea of some of the soft drinks prices onboard P&O cruises, keep hydrated is absolutely a priority for us. Thus having a good selection of soft drinks and mocktails is essential. Especially for kids and teens who are constantly on the go.
- Pepsi or Diet Pepsi Regular £2.60, Large £3.30
- J20 £3.00
- San Pellegrino Lemon £2.55
- Spring still or sparkling 500ml £2.00
- Additionally, a wide section of Mocktails, £3.75
Clubhouse Menus on P&O
Spirits And Bourbon Prices On P&O
- Johnnie Walker Black Label, £4.45, £6.85
- Bell’s, £4.25, £6.70
- Glenfiddich, £4.45
- Jameson Irish, £4.25, £6.70
- Glenmorangie, £4.45, £6.95
- Jack Daniel’s, £4.35, £6.85
- Baileys, £4.05, £6.55
- Disaronno, £4.05, £6.55
- Barcardi, £4.25, £6.70
- Captain Morgans, £4.25, £4.70
- Grey Goose Vodka, £4.45, £6.95
- Smirnoff, £4.25, £6.70
- Bombay Saphire, £4.35, £6.85
- Salcombe Gin, £4.60, £7.10
- Whitley Neill, £4.45, £6.95
Can You Bring Your Own Drinks On P&O Cruise Ships?
Yes, each adult can bring 1 litre of alcohol and unlimited soft drinks. Although you are only able to drink the alcohol you bring onboard in your cabin. This is especially useful should you want to enjoy a glass of champagne or pre dinner gin on your balcony. However if you have a drinks package I wonder if it is worth saving that valuable space for more shoes.
More Bar Menus With Drinks Prices From P&O Cruises.
Furthermore if we missed you favourite drink, check out the menus below for more drink choices.