If you are going on a Carnival Cruise then you may want to look at what drinks are on the menu before you buy a drinks package.This is a look at all of the drinks menus on the new Carnival Celebration ship. Some of these menus can be found on all Carnival ships and will give you an idea of the choice of cocktail’s, beers and soft drinks are available as well as the price.
Cruise Mode On! Carnival Celebration Drinks Menus and Prices for 2022 and 2023
Cheers Carnival drinks programme
With the purchase of the Cheers Carnival drinks programme, you can enjoy the ease and convenience of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages for the whole cruise.
If you purchase this onboard you will receive a sticker for your cabin key card. Simply use your newly-stickered Sail & Sign Card and you can enjoy any drink.
What does the cheers drinks programme include and not include?
CHEERS the drinks programme includes the following:
- All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $20.00 or lower menu price.
- Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages.
- Packaged water bottles in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants.
- 25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $20.00
- 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle.
- • 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes.
The drinks programme Cheers does not include the following:
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses.
- Bottles of liquor.
- Beverages offered at gangway.
- Beverages offered through room service, in-stateroom beverage programs,and apps.
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
- Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines.
- All other beverage-related programs including merchandise and cigarettes.
- Food items.
Cheers the drinks programme restrictions
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase a Cheers drinks programme and agree not to give to minors.
- Each adult in the same stateroom must purchase the program.
- Only one drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- Only one Zero-Proof beverage at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
- Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters.
- The Cheers drinks program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks in any one 24 hour period between- 6am and 6am
- The program is only applicable for onboard purchases during regular operating hours
- Carnival cruises reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
- The Cheers program is non-refundable.
- All bottles and cans will be served opened
Cruise Mode On! Carnival Celebration Drinks Menus in photos with Prices
Cruising Cocktails on Carnival Celebration
Cruise Mode On pool bar menu! On the Carnival Celebration Cruising Cocktails menu you will find;
- Pirate Punch priced at $10.50
- Kiss on the Lips – A frozen mix of mango purée with Peach Schnapps and a splash of grenadine $10.50
- Mocha Chocolate Getaway – A frozen mix of Irish cream, Flor de Caña Rum and rich Ghirardelli chocolate. $10.50
- Sangria Swirl – frozen margarita swirledwith a red sangria twist! $10.50
- The cruiser – A blend of Stoli Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum and Peach Schnapps, mixed with pineapple, cranberry and orange juice. $10.50
- The Twilight Zone – Midori, Bacardi Rum and Blue Curaçao with coconut cream and pineapple $10.50
Tropical Cocktails on Carnival Celebration
Cruise Mode On menu! On the Carnival Celebration Tropical Cocktails menu you will find;
- Bahama Mama – Flor de Caña Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, grenadine, pineapple and orange juice $10.50
- Frozen Daiquiri – Made with Bacardi Rum in a variety of flavours $10.50
- Margarita – El Jimador Tequila,Triple Sec and lime juice $10.50
- Sex on the beach – Stoli Vodka, Peach Schnapps, orange juice and cranberry juice $10.50
- Tequila sunrise – Herradura Silver Tequila, orange juice and grenadine $10.50
- Rum and ginger beer – Myers’s Dark, ginger beer and fresh lime juice $10.50
Martinis on Carnival Celebration
Cruise Mode On menu! On the Carnival Celebration Martini menu you will find;
- Ultimate XO – Grey Goose Vodka, Chila ‘Orchata and Kailua $11.95
- Chocolatini – Stoli Vanil Vodka, Irish cream and chocolate liqueur $11.50
- Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini – Stoli Vodka, chipotle pineapple syrup, pineapple juice and mint leaves $ 11.50
- Appletini – Skyy Vodka, Sour Apple pucker and sweet and sour $ 11.50
- Bluemoon – Skyy Vodka, Blue Curaçao and pineapple juice $11.50
- Pomtini – Pomegranate and Stoli Vodka $11.50
- The Carnival Cosmo Skyy Vodka, Limoncello and cranberry juice $11.50
- Tiramisu – Malibu Rum, Peach Schnapps, Butterscotch Schnapps, Frangelico, Irish cream, Amaretto and Kahlúa. $11.50
Wines on Carnival Celebration
On Carnival Celebration you will find a range of wines from White Pinot Grigio to Red Pinot noir see the photo below for more info;
Beers on Carnival Celebration
You will find a range of wines on Carnival Celebration such as their own Carnival Brews which are;
- Carnival Birthday beer
- Thirsty Frog Caribbean wheat beer
- Parchedpig, IPA
- Parched Pig Amber
You will also find regular beers and ciders.
Carnival Celebration Havana Bar Drinks Menu
For the perfect coffee look for the Havana Bar Cuban coffee shop. Stop by this authentic Cuban spot with a great view and order a mojito or Cuban coffee before dancing the night away. You can order Cuban or Italian Coffees as well as Cocktails and soft drinks here. Here is the Havana Bar Menu below;
The Golden Jubilee Bar Carnival Celebration Cruise drinks menus
See these main menus for the Golden Jubilee bar onboard Carnival Celebration. These are the Cocktails, wines and beers onboard Carnivals newest ship Carnival Celebration.
Golden Jubilee Bar on Carnival Celebration Cocktails menu;
Golden Jubilee Bar on Carnival Celebration Red wine and beer menu;
Golden Jubilee Bar on Carnival Celebration white wine menu;