With Cruising slowly starting to return its so exciting to be able to search and book cruises again, we too are planning cruises and part of that is the research. Here are our findings and a guide for the Carnival Cruise Drinks Packages 2021. This just might help you decide if the Carnival Cruise Line drinks packages are worth the money. Also check out our post if you want to know what’s included in your Carnival Cruise?
For us cruise drinks packages have always been worth the money, especially if you factor in water and soft drinks. It’s not all about the cocktail, although don’t get me wrong I do enjoy. But I also want to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Carnival Cruise Drinks Packages 2021, The Ultimate Guide
What Drinks Packages Do Carnival Cruises Offer And How Much Are Carnival Drinks Packages.
Carnival Cruise Lines have made their drinks package offering so simple, we love how uncompleted the Carnival Drinks Package offering is, with two packages available, it’s easy to choose which is the best drinks package for you. And really depends whether you drink alcohol or not?
Alternatively you can choose not to have a package and buy drinks as you go. The great thing is we all have choice on our Carnival cruise vacation. The Carnival Drinks packages available are….
- Bottomless Bubbles Unlimited Soda Package, starting at $5.95 per Child a day or $8.50 per Adult a a day
- Cheers Drinks Package, Starting at $51.95 USD per person, per day ($54.95 USD per person, per day on 3 and 4 day cruises) via Carnival’s website and $56.95 USD per person, per day ($59.95 USD per person, per day on 3 and 4 day cruises) if purchased once on board.
How Much Are Drinks On Carnival Cruises?
This is a sample of drinks prices on Carnival Cruises which will help you calculate of the drinks package is worth it for you. However this may vary and change depending on ship and itinerary.
- Beer: $6.00 – $7.95
- Wine by the glass: $8.00 – $14.00
- Mixed Drinks: $6.95 – $20.00
- Specialty Cocktails: $8.95 -$12.95 (excluding souvenir glassware and premium selections)
- Soft Drinks: $2.50
- Specialty Drinks: $2.00 – $4.95
- Energy Drinks: $4.95 and up
- Water (San Pellegrino, Perrier, Vitamin Water, Bottled Water and Coconut Water): $1.25 – $5.00
Bottomless Bubbles Unlimited Soda Package
Starting at $5.95 / Child Per Day
$8.50 / Adult Per Day
The Bottomless Bubbles Soda Package offers, all you can drink soda and juice for the full length of your cruise.
Restrictions Of The Bottomless Bubble Package
- The Package is non-transferable and may not be shared with other guests.
- You can only get one beverage serving, per sticker.
- Soft drinks are served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces).
- The package cannot be used for room service or the Interactive TV system, where applicable, or the minibar.
- The Bottomless Bubbles Package is only applicable for onboard purchases.
The Carnival Cruise Cheers! Drinks Package
Starting at $51.95, Save 10% on onboard pricing if purchase pre cruise. The cut-off for pre-cruise prices is 11:59 PM the day before embarkation and 9:00pm EST through call centre. The Cheers! drinks package includes…….
- All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass that is less than $20.00
- Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
- Bottled water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants
- 25% discount off the menu for any spirit or wine by the glass above $20.00
- 25% discount off the menu for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes
What Isn’t Included In The Carnival Cheers! Drinks Package?
- Drinks promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
- Bottles of liquor
- Drinks offered at gangway
- Room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
- Wine from the enomatic wine machines
- Merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
- Food items
Guests will be charge applicable state and local taxes when in US Waters. The tax is based on the state’s tax structure and the cost of the individual drink (not the daily program rate). For example: if the drink price is $5 and the tax is 10%, the guest’s Sail & Sign card will be charged $0.50 for tax. This applies to all US ports (embarkation home ports and ports-of-call).
The Cheers Package is inclusive of VAT, if and as applicable on European cruises.
Carnival Drinks Packages Frequently Asked Questions
Is There A Maximum Amount Of Drinks You Can Drink On The Package
There is a maximum of 15 alcoholic drinks a day for the CHEERS! program. However sodas and other applicable non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited and will not be counted toward the 15 alcoholic drinks limit.
Can I Use The Dinks Package In The Restaurants?
Yes, you can use the packages all over the ship, including the bars and lounges, complimentary dining venues, and specialty restaurants.
Does The package Have To Be Purchased For The Entirety Of Your Cruise?
The beverage package can only be purchased for the entire voyage, you can not purchase for part of your cruise.
Can You Use The Drinks Packages On Private Islands?
You can not use the packages off ship at Half Moon Cay or Princess Cays.
Is Wine And Champagne By The Bottle Included In The Drinks Package?
No but guests can purchase full bottles of wine and champagne at a 25 percent discount as part of the package.
How Do You Get Free Drinks On Carnival?
Alcohol is not free aboard any of the Carnival Cruise Line Fleet, however the Captain’s Meet & Greet party does offer free champagne. Additionally Carnival The Welcome Back parties also offer a free alcoholic drink. You can also find free champagne at the onboard art auctions.