When you booking a cruise it helps to understand what’s included in the price of your cruise. This guide will take you through What Is And Isn’t Included In A Carnival Cruise. Thus will take away the unknown, and help you think about what you do have to pay for, and plan and book your dining experience and Carnival Drinks Packages.
There’s so much else to consider when booking your cruise such as what to wear on Formal Night, and what you need to pack for all eventualities, including fitness gear so you can keep fit on your cruise.
What Is And Isn’t Included In A Carnival Cruise
What’s Included In A Carnival Cruise Vacation
- Stateroom, featuring the Carnival Comfort Bed Collection and nightly turndown service… additional stateroom features include a television, in-stateroom safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and ample storage space.
- Production shows and entertainment
- All pools including children’s wading pool (on select ships) and whirlpool/hot tubs
- Carnival’s Twister Waterslide OR Carnival Waterworks (depends on ship)
- Basketball Court/Volleyball court (on select ships)
- Mini Golf
- Lounge bars featuring live music and entertainment
- Fitness center
- Table tennis
- Poolside entertainment (live music, games, dancing, etc.)
- Year round youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
Dining Options Included In A Carnival Cruise
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and snacking at specialty food spots (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: Guy’s Burger Joint, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse, BlueIguana Cantina, Mongolian Wok and Ol’ Fashioned BBQ.
- Low fat meal options in the main dining room for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- 24-hour Pizzeria offering pizzas and salad
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced tea, lemonade, orange juice, milk and water (fountain, not bottled) are free throughout the cruise
- 24-hour soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- The following beverages served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea
What’s Not Included In A Carnival Cruise
- Dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: The Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi, Bonsai Teppanyaki, Ji Ji Asian Kitchen, Seafood Shack, Cucina del Capitano, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse|Brewhouse, The Chef’s Table, Emeril’s Bistro 1396, Shake Spot, Javablue Cafe, Promenade Cafe, Lido Coffee Bar, Ocean Plaza Cafe, Havana Bar (on Carnival Sunshine), RedFrog Pub and other lounges that may serve light bites.
- ‘Steakhouse Selections’ served in the Main Dining Room
- 24-hour room service (charges may apply)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for the bar (excluding beverages served in the Main Dining Room and Lido Restaurant such as non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, select juices, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea)
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast
- Gift Shop purchases
- Purchases at Cherry on Top and Special Occasions (featured on select ships)
- Thrill Theater and IMAX Theatre (featured on select ships)
- Spa treatments, Salon services and select fitness classes
- Gambling in the casino and Bingo
- Video Arcade games
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park at Sea (featured on Carnival Panorama)
- BOLT Ultimate Sea Coaster (featured on Carnival Celebration and Mardi Gras)
- Art Auction Program (featured on select ships)
- Carnival Adventures Shore Excursions
- Babysitting Services (from 10PM to 1AM in Camp Ocean for ages 11 and under, $6.75 USD per hour plus an 18% gratuity, per child)
- Internet access and ‘chat’ option on the HUB app
- Use of your smartphone
- Ship-to-Shore telephone calls
- Medical services
- Laundry services (valet or self-service)
- Service gratuities and tips
Optional Extras When Booking Your Cruise Vacation
- Ground transportation (transfers) to/and or from the airport to the cruise terminal
- Fly2Fun air transportation
- Hotel packages (on select itineraries)
- Carnival Vacation Protection
Do Carnival Offer All Inclusive Cruises
Not as such, however you can book drinks and dining packages to cover extra costs and know exactly what you are going to spend on your cruise vacation up front.
Drinks Package On Carnival Cruise Line
This is a brief overview, however check out our main post for restrictions.
Bottomless Bubbles Unlimited Soda Package
Starting at $5.95 / Child Per Day
$8.50 / Adult Per Day
The Bottomless Bubbles Soda Package offers, all you can drink soda and juice for the full length of your cruise.
The Carnival Cruise Cheers! Drinks Package
Starting at $51.95, Save 10% on onboard pricing if purchase pre cruise. The cut-off for pre-cruise prices is 11:59 PM the day before embarkation and 9:00pm EST through call centre. The package includes….
- All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass that is less than $20.00
- Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
- Bottled water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants
- 25% discount off the menu for any spirit or wine by the glass above $20.00
- 25% discount off the menu for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes.
And click to see Carnivals Latest Cruise Deals.