What is Royal Caribbean Star Class what’s included? Star is the top most tier in Suite class on Royal Caribbean. In Suite class you travel as complete VIP. It isn’t just priority access it is pure luxury and extravagance at sea. Star class has spacious and well designed exclusive suites plus many other benefits. In Royal Caribbean Star Class you even get your own Butler the Royal Genie that looks after everything for you from the moment you board to the minute you leave the ship.
What is Royal Caribbean Star class and what is included?
Which suites qualify for star Class on Royal Caribbean?
If you wish to travel by luxury Star class on Royal Caribbean you will need to book and stay in one of these luxury suites;
- Ultimate Family Suite
- Royal Loft Suite
- Villa Suite – 4 Bedrooms
- Owner’s Loft Suite
- Grand Loft Suite
- Owner’s Panoramic Suite – 1 Bedroom
- Grand Panoramic Suite – 1 Bedroom
- Ultimate Panoramic Suite
- Star Loft Suite
- Spacious AquaTheater Suite with Large Balcony – 2 Bedrooms
- AquaTheater Suite with Large Balcony – 2 Bedroom
A look at Royal Caribbean’s Ultimate Panoramic Suite in Star class
This is an the layout of Royal Caribbean’s Ultimate Panoramic Suite category on Oasis of the Seas and it is totally amazing. It is high above the ship’s bridge and is over 914-square-foot. The suite also offers 200-degree panoramic views with floor-to-ceiling window views of the ocean. The bedroom over looks panoramic views of the Sea with two loungers for comfort. There is a separate kitchen living space, bathroom and dressing area There is an array of luxuries including a walk-in closet, living area, and exclusive amenities as part of the top Royal Suite Class tier – Star Class.
Benefits and what’s included in Star Class Royal Caribbean
What is included in Royal Caribbean Star class? Not only will you be staying in one of the most modern and luxurious suites onboard you will also get exclusive benefits whilst onboard. This is a list of what is included in Star Class;
- Exclusive Access to Royal Genie butler service from the minute you arrive
- Access to Coastal Kitchen a dedicated restaurant for Royal Suite class
- Complimentary access to Specialty Restaurants of your choice
- Complimentary Deluxe Beverage Package or non alcoholic Refreshment Package
- Still and Sparkling Water Replenished Daily in your suite
- Complimentary Gratuities to staff
- VOOM WiFi The Fastest Internet at Sea
- Priority expedited Boarding
- Priority assisted Departure
- Best Seats in the House for shows and entertainment onboard
- Priority Entrance to Many Onboard Activities
- Suite Lounge Access which includes snacks and drinks in private lounge
- Access to the exclusive Suite Sun Deck with bar
- A fully stocked omplimentary Minibar with Coca-Cola® Beverages and Water
- Complimentary Laundry and Pressing Services on your stay
- Luxury Mattress and Pillows
- Frette® Linens for your beds
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities and toiletries from L’Occitane
- Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
Which ships have Star class on Royal Caribbean?
Star class in Royal Suite class is available on all Oasis and Quantum Class vessels these include the following ships;
- Allure of the Seas
- Harmony of the Seas
- Oasis of the Seas
- Symphony of the Seas
- Anthem of the Seas
- Ovation of the Seas
- Quantum of the Seas
What is the Royal Genie on Royal Caribbean?
The Royal Genie on Royal Caribbean is your own personal butler who as you have guessed will do anything for you as “your wish is your command”
The Royal Genie will do services such as;
- Stock your mini bar
- Assist with booking excursions
- Arrange personal shopping
- Plan events
- Arrange show bookings
- escort you off the ship for excursions
Your Royal Genie can even plan a cocktail party for you in your suite so you can share it with family and friends. Additional charges will apply and will be based on the type of party, number of guests, hors d’oeuvres and beverage selections and the length of event,
What else will your Royal Genie do?
Your Royal genie work start before you even board! You will receive an email for your royals genie 2 weeks prior to departure. They will introduce themselves and ask you about any specific requirements you may need.
Your Royal Genie will invite you to download the Loop app which is an exclusive Star Tier messaging app. This will allow guests to communicate directly with the Royal Genie for quick convenient help.